Friday, June 19, 2009

Moonlit Dreams


Many things come about at night. Sometimes it is the overwhelming epiphany you've been waiting for or a call of the person who melts your heart like butter on a hot knife. But tonight, it's not the case. It's still not the case. Even thought you want it to be.

Dreams. Let's talk about dreams.

It starts with you. Maybe sometimes, with me. But if I'm lucky it'll be one of those dreams where the impossible happens. That dream where you are in my arms. Knowing what I feel about you and you having the same feelings for me. I know it only happens sometimes but because of those times, I am always eager to fall asleep. Knowing that there is a chance that we will be together. in my dreams.

It was not my intention to make my first entry about you. But, I can't help myself. You still haunt my heart.

I hope you'll know it someday. These words are words of a stupid boy in love (or something like that). Always repeated but the meaning is never the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment