Friday, August 28, 2009

Feelin' Supa Great!


As the month of August closes with a big sigh and a big heart, I realized (this blog is full of these things called "realizations") that It has been a pretty pretty busy month.

> I am now a fully functioning cluster head of the very wonderful YFC WC3

> My playlist is about to reach 40 gigs (hooray! hope I could listen to them all in one sitting).

> I am still in this thing called "progress".

> I am doing my environmentalistic duties (with my school org of course..).

> I exercising almost everyday! (a healthy body and mind is important!)

> I passed 3 long exams already! (ULTRA Hooray!)

> I already watched.. The Pianist (5/5), Nuovo Cinema Paradiso (Italian 4/5), I Love You Man (3.5/5), Pineapple Express (^6^/5 for its ???? factor), Earth 2100 (5/5)

> I am very happy.

> I am contented.

> I am a hitchhiker.


Just a happiness update. At times when you think that your situation can't get any better, think again. Things always work out. Don't ask me how. They just do. Just ask God. :)

still going.. and going.. and going...
-airon

No comments:

Post a Comment