Tuesday, October 20, 2009

when was the last time you had...


..a real conversation with your God?

There are inevitable technicalities that many seem to focus
on..

Technicalities that separate faiths..
Technicalities that forbade..
Technicalities that are always there..
Technicalities, technicalities.. well I don't really care..

But they are there..

I am sorry.

I just want to get that off my mind and heart. I have been in a stream of busy weeks and several requirements. Still my God stayed true to his word. It is always me forgetting to do my end.

It is funny. When we are doing good. Meaning, we are happy with are lives and everything is a-OK. Because that is what He promised for us. We tend to neglect him. Or maybe it is just me.

It is like when he is doing his job is when we don't do ours.


Well. The semester is almost up. I want it to be over. It will be over tomorrow.

After a semester of academic stress. I hope to again get real close to Him soon.


Just a quick thought before I go back to studying.

"The bottom line of faith is Love.
You can never go wrong with Love."


fishing for knowledge and loving every moment,
airon

No comments:

Post a Comment