Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Fork in The Road


I am saddened by the fact that it was that easy for you to let it all go. Maybe there were too many misunderstandings that you could see past the fact that I am still willing to give it a chance.

I am still here.

For me friend are friends till the end. I will be honest. I am not really a fortune teller. All I wanted was for you to be clear if you need me cause I am wanted to be there. I am willing to be there.

I am still willing.

But I can understand that there are too many roads one could take. There's always a fork ahead. Right or left. Left or right. In the end, we unconsciously went our own separate ways. I am sad.

I am still sad.

I understand that life is filled with perfect coincidences. Maybe someday it will be a day of perfect coincidence where we will find ourselves in the same road at the same time.

Goodbye friend. Belated Happy Birthday.

You will be missed..

checking reality,
ron

No comments:

Post a Comment