Thursday, July 16, 2009

CCC's


It has been along time since I had a cup of coffee with a friend. A beer would just easily replace the word coffee in the previous statement. But, I missed coffee. Not just the coffee, the conversations aswell. Beer or alcohol doesn't actually cause you to engage in intelligent conversations. It would lead to stupid shallow but somewhat profound type conversations which would rarely lead to and an actual deep conversation.

I missed (what i call) coffee cup conversations (or ccc's).

And so yesterday I met with my friend Ian. She is a she. I'm clearing it now because people tend to think that she a guy because of her name. It's actually Mary Elaine. Ian for short. Weird. Hahaha! (peace Ian!) (I am now starting to type side comments and disclaimers in these parenthesis. Weird.) We had a beer in our usual hangout place but the rainy weather made us feel that coffee would be better. So, after a bottle we moved to the resto and coffee place just next to the usual place. It was called LikhaDiwa. It is a vegetarian/ecofriendly(organic)/nationalistic resto/cafe. It served local brews and vegetarian food. I ate there before just the day before this day happenned. She liked that place. Me too. And now, It will be our usual place also. The coffee was cheap, good and cheap! There were artworks everywhere and there is a place were the tables are low and you sit at the ground. It was a nice "tambayan".

After a cup and exchanges of current news we ended up talking about the deeper stuff. The stuff that really matters. The stuff that I have been so effortly writing in this blog. I know it helped her a lot. There are also many things that she wanted to do but hasn't been able to. Many of us do. Remember, we only have a lifetime to do all of the things we love to do.

Hopefully this ccc helped her to do those things.

and so, i sign this entry.

Doing what I love to do,
airon

P.S. My b-day's coming up and hopefully it will pass without all of my money going down the drain. I'm not going to celebrate this year. To many things to do. And. No wishlist for me. I copied J.Mraz's bday thing so I asked the people that are planning to give me material gifts to just do something that they wanted to do and have been putting off for forever. I will write about that soon. Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. ...ur rite so many things to do so little time. I always ponder almost on a daily basis as to how much I can achieve before I reach that point where I physically, mentally, and spiritually be too weak to continue...but alas realistically there isn't enough time and time we cannot bring back. all we can do is just live on despite the shortness of our very fragile human life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kailangan talaga may picture? Ha.

    Happy birthday uli! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DigiNin510.. :)
    thanks for your comment..

    Live.Love.Eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian! hahaha! binasa mo din.. :)
    syempre... dapat may evidence.. :D

    salamat! :)

    ReplyDelete