Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a million things to do.. a life-time to do it..

I have been putting off a lot of things lately. Procrastinating is so easy now-a-days. There are a lot of distractions (e.g. FaceBook, TV... you know what I mean..) that consumes most of our time and only little is left for us to spend on living.

I thank Miguel, my Columbian missionary friend, for pushing me to do all that I wanted to do. It was so thoughtful of him to give me a book on Advanced Italian Learning. It is one of the things that I want to accomplish. To be fluent in Italian. And so, after putting it off for a while, I finally started reading the book and refreshing myself with all I know about the Italian language.






As the sunsets closes the day of written memories,
I humbly await for its twin for another chance to write wonderful songs of happiness and misery..








Life is too damn short.

It is a fact.

We can waste all our of time with all of the nonsensical bullshit that the people concieve as worth while. Or. We can spend it on learning, living life.

In short. Dream. Dream big. It is a fact that the mind is very powerful. If we really want something, you can have it/ achieve it.

All it takes is a strong mind. And a strong heart.

Letting go of these big and profound words is easy. But I for one hate hypocrites. I have always (planned to) live my life to the fullest. And now, I'm going on overdrive!

Carpe Diem!

Sieve the Day!

This is just the start. Hopefully (if anyone is reading) you will too become a hallucinatory. Just like me and signor Jason Mraz. Hallucinate. Dream. Believe.

as an old Filipino quote said,

"Kung gusto maraming paraan, Kung ayaw maraming dahilan."

"If you want it there are many ways, If you don't there are many excuses."

-ron (another leaf has turned..)

P.S. Wow. I couldn't believe that my first july post to be a serious one. :P
bouna fortuna a me e buona fortuna a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment