Monday, July 20, 2009

venti.. 20 ounces of goodness..


venti..

I am now at peace at twenty..

I am now contented at twenty..

I have been here in this wonderful rock called earth for twenty years. I have experienced so many things. Loved many people. Learned wonderful lessons. And still is not enough.

I know that this is just the beginning (again). A new decade is before me. I can write a million more. I can love a lot more.

I am leaving that child who is afraid his destiny to be great. I know that I am not ready. But I am called to the stand. With the Friday night lights blinding my sight, I am ready to win. To win against myself, my greatest enemy.


We can be forever afriad of so many things. But remember that your fear is only made by you. It is your mind and sometimes strikes your heart.

It is funny to think that in the end, or worst enemies are ourselves.

still fighting,
airon

No comments:

Post a Comment